- Category: Events
Pathways to $uccess--Doing What Matter$!
November 14-16, 2014
- Call for Presenters (We still have a few openings for both breakout sessions and hands-on computer workshops!)
- Exhibitor Contract Application (Online) (PDF) (See the website for a list of exhibitors already signed up!)
- Registration (Online) (PDF)
- Keynote Speakers
- Friday Opening General Session: Anne Donovan, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Saturday Exhibitors' Luncheon: Andy Dolich, Odgers Berndtson
- Sunday Awards Brunch: Sally Ann Reiss, Playyon
- Tentative Agenda
- Tour Information
- Golf Information Coming soon!
- Stipends now available for High School and ROP/C CTE instructors!
- Community college instructors should check with their deputy sector navigators for funding possibilities!
- Conference FAQs
- Hyatt Hotel Reservations
Please note that this is a very busy weekend. there is a huge Big Sur Half Marathon and many events which will impact your ability to get hotel accommodations. We recommend you reserve your room EARLY. Once we run out of rooms in our block, you will have a diffiult time getting another hotel or will be paying very high hotel rates. Our $139/night rate applies to single/double/triple/quad!