- Category: Events
Pathways to $uccess--Doing What Matter$!
November 14-16, 2014
- Exhibitor Contract Application (Online) (PDF) (See the website for a list of exhibitors already signed up!)
- Registration (Online) (PDF)
- Keynote Speakers
- Friday Opening General Session: Anne Donovan, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Saturday Exhibitors' Luncheon: Andy Dolich, Odgers Berndtson
- Sunday Awards Brunch: SallyAnn Reiss, Playyon
- Tentative Breakout and Hands-on Workshop Sessions
- Tentative Agenda
- Tour Information
- 9-Hole Golf Tournament: Monterey Pines Golf Course/Lunch
- Stipends now available for High School and ROP/C CTE instructors!
- Community college instructors should check with their deputy sector navigators for funding possibilities!
- Conference FAQs
- Hyatt Hotel Reservations
Please note that this is a very busy weekend. there is a huge Big Sur Half Marathon and many events which will impact your ability to get hotel accommodations. We recommend you reserve your room EARLY. Once we run out of rooms in our block, you will have a diffiult time getting another hotel or will be paying very high hotel rates. Our $139/night rate applies to single/double/triple/quad!
CBEA regrets to announce the passing of Bob Thompson, long-time CBEA member, former CBEA Advocate, and friend to business educators across the West.
CBEA State President 1968-69
CBEA Advocate 1985-1995
Founder of the Lee Thompson Award